The Goose Rocks Beach Association is a non-profit civic association whose mission is to serve, promote and enhance the quality of life for all children, families, and visitors at Goose Rocks Beach.
The Goose Rocks Beach Association was founded in 1946 by a caring group of individuals wishing to ensure the water safety of their neighbors, friends, and visitors to Goose Rocks Beach. The building we fondly know as the Community House was formerly called Ramanascho Hall. It was built in the early 1900’s, and it served as the community house at Kennebunk Beach. Ramanascho Hall was purchased in 1951 by the Goose Rocks Beach Association and moved via water from Kennebunk to Goose Rocks Beach.
Ramanscho Hall was originally the Kennebunk Beach meeting hall. In 1951 it was purchased by Goose Rocks Beach. Below is a view of Ramanschi Hall on floats at Mother’s Beach awaiting its sea voyage to its new location.
GRBA Community House- circa 1956 at its current location.
GRBA Community House
The GRBA has provided countless summer memories and cultivated many friendships for families and friends at Goose Rocks Beach since it’s founding.
The Goose Rocks Beach Association’s Community House is surrounded by first-rate tennis courts, a basketball court, children’s playground and well-manicured grounds.